Sunday, June 14, 2009

overhaul

sorry, i haven't written in a while. i have a complete overhaul in my room, i'm renovating and reconstructing my whole room. i'll be sure to post some pictures later. ;)


so this is the new color! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://www.arte-fakte.ee/files/prod/318.jpg">
the coolest clock i have ever seen and will get as well -


the MUST-HAVE-SPEAKERS!!! my heart beats only for them -


awesome dish plates -


another lamp i will place in the corner of my room (but i'm not completly sure if i'll buy this) -


so, i hope you all are as psyched as i am (so... a lot!) and i wish you all an amazing summer,
--laura xx

3 comments:

Gone Monteiro June 20, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

Wait, I just realized what the link to the blog meansssss...
ahahah this is genious! I'm a little obsessed over eyebrows myself lately.
There are so bad eyebrows around xDD

Ida and Laura June 20, 2009 at 4:50 AM  

ha, totally! : ) we are completly obsessed with them. for instance, if i meet a person, the forst thing i look at, is his or her eyebrows. and i might be shallow, but i instantly don't like the person if he or she has bushy eyebrows! : )
--laura xx

Helena July 3, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

seee kell ja neeed kõlariid on niii lahedaad. mis pood see on ?